SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
Job DescriptionYour responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• You will create and manage an optimal "Master Production Schedule" at tactical level for 3, 4 to 24 months, including: production volumes based on demand, capacity analysis, and allocation of resources that result in the expected operational costs and inventory levels.
• You will be responsible for production capacity and resource planning on a tactical level.
• You will coordinate the Supply Planning Review and action plans that resolve resource constraints.
• You will optimize local planning processes, such as lead times, product segmentation.
• You will ensure the correct level of SKU Inventories at the next point of the supply chain.
• You will manage the planning parameters in an ERP system, such as the MOQ and product segregation.
• You will send action plans to achieve the supply performance objective and you will continue to strive for continuous improvements.
• You will manage supply KPI reporting and analysis.
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• A master degree (eg Engineering, Economics, Business Management, ...) and at 3 years of experience in supply chain.
• A passion for supply chain, planning, analyzing complex situations and solving problems.
• Communication skills and an adaptive style depending on the situation and your conversation partner.
• Strategic insight, you can easily set priorities and you are a hands-on problem solver.
• Looking for optimization and improvement of the way we work.
• Expertise with numbers: excellent knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SQL.
• APICS Certification (CPIM, CSCP);
• Knowledge of ERP systems, Advance planning solutions and S&OP processes.
We offer you a challenging, international and interdisciplinary work environment. Investment in people is a priority for Novartis. We offer a range of possibilities for personal development and career opportunities within the group to motivated, qualified people. We offer you a competitive salary and benefit package. Your office will be based in Puurs. Novartis supports a flexible work-life integration.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.